We pride ourselves for being a teaching studio. We believe the future of our industry lies in sharing the knowledge and our experience to the next generation of photographers and creatives. We are looking for full time students currently enrolled in their junior or senior year college, taking up a course in either fine arts, multimedia, communications, and/or arts-related courses. You must have an internship or OJT requirement in your curriculum too.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must be a full-time student either in your junior or senior year with a subject for your internship.
- Assisting company photographers during shoots
- Creation of company content through video, photo (behind the scenes) and post production work
- Design and production of company collaterals
- Interns also get to attend workshops and events hosted by the company during their tenure. There would also be a certificate of completion at the end of each internship period.
We are looking for interns who know their way around Adobe’s Creative Cloud. Particularly in the following applications:
- Lightroom / Bridge
- Premiere (After Effects is a plus)
As much as possible we would like to keep it within regular office hours, but due to the nature of the production industry, there are times when we are called to the set early, finish late, or work weekends.
If fit our criteria, fill up the form below and we would be in touch with you as soon as we can.